Evogh respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that content on any of the Evogh services has violated your copyright or other intellectual property right, please write to our Designated Agent providing the following information.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right alleged to be infringed;
- a description of the copyright work or other intellectual property that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that you claim to be infringing including information regarding its location that would enable it to be located and if possible the URL of such infringing material;
- information that would enable us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
- a statement by you to the effect that you believe in good faith that the use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information contained in your communication is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or other intellectual property right.
Your notice with the above information to be effective should be sent to our Designated Agent for notice of claims of infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights to the following address:Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Agent c/o Evogh, Inc. 540 El Dorado Street, Suite 202 Pasadena, CA 91101 Email: email@example.com) Phone: +1 (626) 765-6303
If you are a subscriber and you feel that material posted by you on any of the Evogh services has been wrongly removed, please write to our Designated Agent providing the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of material posted by you that has been removed, or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or wrong identification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your name, address, email and telephone number, and a statement to the effect that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court, within the jurisdiction of which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, the Federal District Court, having jurisdiction over the place of the business of Evogh, Inc., and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or his agent.
Your counter-notice with the above information should be sent to our Designated Agent for notice of claims at the address indicated above. Please note that Evogh has a policy of terminating the accounts of subscribers who repeatedly infringe copyright or other third party rights.